It is highly important to perform a standard pool cleaning process since over the course of time lots of garbage and dirt may start to accumulate. Similarly, fungus and mold may also start to grow at the bottom of the pool, which can lead to health hazards for users. The water of the pool also starts to get unclean due to the mixing of chemicals and other unwanted substances. Therefore, we recommend that a standard pool cleaning process should be performed at least once every week in order to keep it suitable for usage. Various pool cleaning service providers are available; however, we will explain a pool cleaning process that will enable readers to clean pool on their own without requiring any professional help.
Supplies required to perform the process
There are quite a few supplies that you may need in order to perform the pool cleaning process. Some of the necessary supplies are as follows:
- Skimmer net: It helps in removing leaves and other debris that start to accumulate in the pool over the course of time. The skimmer net could be adjusted on a telescopic pole so that it can reach the bottom of the pool.
- Pool vacuum: There are a number of pool vacuum cleaners available in the market that can help in removing garbage and dirt particles present in the pool.
- Chlorine tablets: These tablets can help in keeping the water of the pool clean as they can kill off germs present in the water.
- Pool Brush: A pool brush helps in cleaning the sides of the pole since dirt and mildew is found on the sides as well.
- Ladder: It can help in cleaning the bottom of the pole in a convenient manner.
Steps involved in the process to clean pool
We recommend the readers to follow the steps given below in order to effectively perform the pool cleaning process:
- In the first step, vacuum clean the pool with the help of a pool vacuum cleaner in order to remove leaves and dirt particles. Perform the vacuuming process on all areas of the pool.
- Not all the leaves and suspended garbage may be removed in the vacuuming process. Therefore, we recommend using a net skimmer in order to remove the suspended items.
- With the help of a brush, clean the sides of the pool where fungus and mildew may be present. Perform the brushing process until clean sides of the pool become visible.
- Similarly, brush the bottom of the pool in order to clean dirt and fungus.
- Replace the pool water with clean water and add a few chlorine tablets in it in order to purify it.