Women have to clean hairbrush regularly since their hair may get entangled in the prongs of the hairbrush, which may become unusable under severe circumstances. When we brush our hair, the upper layer of the skin, which is made up of dead skin cells also start to peel off, and these cells may start to accumulate at the base of the brush. Dirt and dust particles may start to accumulate at the base of the brush as well. Due to this, you may need to properly clean hairbrush so that it may again become usable for combing purposes. In this article, we will explain a hairbrush cleaning process with the help of which the readers can easily clean hairbrush both in terms of removing the entangled hairs as well as sanitize it with the help of natural a cleaning agent.
How to disentangle hairs from the hairbrush?
Scores of hair may be entangled to the prongs of a hairbrush even after using it only once. It is, therefore, important to clean hairbrush and remove the entangled hair so that it can be used again. We recommend following the steps below in order to remove the hairs from the hairbrush:
- In order to remove the hairs entangled in the hairbrush, you will need a thin stick and a scissor for the process. Make sure that all the supplies required for the process are available.
- Now, with the help of the thin stick or a cane, lift the hair entangled in the hairbrush so that it becomes easy to cut them with the help of a scissor.
- Now, cut the lifted hairs with the help of a scissor so that it becomes easy to remove
- In case the brush is round, it is possible that hairs maybe entangled on all sides of the brush. In such cases, rotate the brush 180 after clearing one side so that hairs entangled on another side of the brush can be removed as well.
How to disinfect the brush with the help of a cleaning agent?
A great proportion of dead skin cells, germs, and dust particles may be present at the base of the brush. We recommend cleaning the brush with the help of a cleaning agent so that the brush may be disinfected since otherwise, it can cause complications for the users. Steps involved in the disinfecting process as follows:
- In order to perform the cleaning process, we recommend using a natural cleaning agent such as baking soda or vinegar solution. You may also need a brush, which can reach to the base of the hairbrush where dead skin cells and other residue particles are present.
- Wash the brush with the help of water and apply the cleaning agent in such a way that it reaches the base of the brush.
- Now, with the help of the brush, scrub the base of the hairbrush so that the residue cluttered there starts to come off. Continue brushing until a clean surface appears at the base.
- Wash the brush again with the help of clean water. Let it dry before using.